The 2 day combined Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training course is our most popular option for new practitioners getting started in aesthetics. It is our Foundation course and Advanced course booked in together – saving you 10% on the usual booking price! Over the course of the 2 days you will learn all 18 common Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection procedures and get to practice the treatments on over 30 live cosmetic models. After this course you will be able to get indemnity insurance and start treating paying clients straight away.
✓ You will learn all 18 Procedures: Includes 12 common Anti Wrinkle treatments and 6 common Dermal Filler treatments offered in most cosmetic clinics.
✓ You can offer your clients a wider portfolio of treatments: Many patients are now becoming more informed about advanced treatments and requesting combination treatments taught across our Foundation and Advanced syllabus.
✓ You are far more employable if you want to work in a clinic: Many practitioners only complete foundation training, giving you the edge as an advanced practitioner. Clinics usually offer all 18 treatments so its important you have the training to match this.
✓ Plenty of practical experience on live Cosmetic Models: All our courses include 50% practical work on live models with over 30 cosmetic models on each combined training weekend.
✓ CPD Accredited: You will earn 16 CPD points for completing the Combined Course with Derma Medical.
The combined course in Anti Wrinkle treatments and Dermal Fillers is designed for medical professionals looking to get started in facial aesthetics. The 2 day course includes both the Foundation and Advanced courses, covering all 18 common Anti Wrinkle and Dermal Fillers Treatments. Specific roles within the medical profession will typically be:
Learning Objectives for Combined Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training:
1) Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
2) How the face ages, and what we can do about it!
3) New treatments, New Products and the importance of keeping up-to-date
4) The Initial Consultation:
– Client expectations
– Facial mapping
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
5) Learn the different injection techniques
– Linear threading
6) Everything you need to know about Anti Wrinkle Injection :
– Treatable areas
– Storage and reconstitution
– Dosages and injection techniques
7) Everything you need to know about Dermal Filler:
– Treatable areas
– Volume restoration
– Injection techniques
8) How to combine Anti Wrinkle Injections and Filler to achieve the desired look
9) Foundation Anti Wrinkle Injection techniques – live hands-on training:
– Frown lines
– Forehead lines
– Crows feet
10) Foundation Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Nasolabial folds
– Marionette lines
– Lip enhancement & shaping
11) Advanced Dermal Filler techniques – live hands-on training:
– Cheek formation/ contouring
– Cheek volumisation
– Hand filler rejuvenation *NEW & EXCLUSIVE*
12) Advanced Anti-wrinkle techniques – live hands-on training:
– Chemical ‘Brow lift’
– ‘Turkey neck’ (Nefertiti lift & Platysmal bands)
– Jawline definition/ slimming & the wide-set jaw
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
13) Advanced Anti-wrinkle techniques – landmarks:
– ‘Bunny lines’
– ‘Gummy smiles’
– ‘Smokers lines’
– Downturned mouths
– Dimpled/’Pebbled’ Chins
14) Complications and how to deal with them
15) Business implications
– Setting-up clinics
– Working for a company
– Price structuring
– Insurance & Medical malpractice
– Consent forms
16) Combined Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training Certification and course aftercare