Our 1 day foundation dermal filler & anti wrinkle injection training course will equip you with the knowledge and skill to carry out the six most commonly requested facial aesthetic injectable treatments. This course is perfect for those getting started in aesthetic medicine and focuses on upper face anti-wrinkle treatments and lip filler, marionette (corner of the mouth) filler and nasolabial line filler.
Upon booking you will receive electronic reading materials so you can start learning in advance of the course. On the training day, this will simply be re-enforced, enabling us to focus more on the practical hands-on training.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers in small groups to maximize retention of knowledge. All treatments are performed on live cosmetic models and you will get plenty of opportunities to inject patients on the training day. Plenty of time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently afterwards.
Delegates wishing to learn all 18 cosmetic injectable treatments should also consider our 2 day combined dermal filler & anti-wrinkle course which also includes our advanced training day.
The foundation 1 day training course in Anti Wrinkle treatments and Dermal Fillers is designed for medical professionals looking to get started in facial aesthetics. Specific roles within the medical profession will typically be:
Learning Objectives for Foundation Cosmetic Injectables Training:
1) Today’s cosmetic industry and the shift towards non-surgical cosmetics
2) How the face ages, and what we can do about it!
3) The Initial Consultation:
– Managing client expectations
– Mapping the face with landmarks
– Developing of your ‘Aesthetic Eye’
4) Everything you need to know about Anti Wrinkle treatments:
– Treatable areas
– Storage and reconstitution
– Dosages and injection techniques
5) Everything you need to know about Dermal Fillers:
– Treatable areas
– Volume restoration
– Injection techniques
6) How to combine Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injections to achieve the desired look
7) Complications and how to deal with them
8) Live model hands-on Anti Wrinkle injection training to:
– Frown lines
– Forehead lines
– Crows feet
9) Live model hands-on Dermal Filler training to:
– Nasolabial folds
– Marionette lines
– Lip enhancement & shaping
10) Business implications
– Setting-up clinics
– Working for a company
– Price structuring
– Insurance & Medical malpractice
– Consent forms
11) Foundation Dermal Filler & Anti Wrinkle Injection Training Certification and course aftercare